General equilibrium comparative statics: discrete shocks in production economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerison, Michael, 1999.
"Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-48, February.
- Michael Jerison, 1998. "Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 979-985, July.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2000. "The Weak Axiom and Comparative Statics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0437, Econometric Society.
- Quah, John K. -H., 2003. "Market demand and comparative statics when goods are normal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 317-333, June.
- B. Grodal & W. Hildenbrand, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference in a Productive Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 635-639.
- John H. Nachbar, 2002. "General Equilibrium Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 2065-2074, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)