General equilibrium comparative statics: discrete shocks in production economies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerison, Michael, 1999.
"Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-48, February.
- Michael Jerison, 1998. "Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 979-985, July.
- Quah, John K. -H., 2003. "Market demand and comparative statics when goods are normal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 317-333, June.
- B. Grodal & W. Hildenbrand, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference in a Productive Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 635-639.
- John H. Nachbar, 2002. "General Equilibrium Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 2065-2074, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)