General Equilibrium Comparative Statics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Steven R., 2002. "Equations on the Derivatives of an Initial Endowment-Competitive Equilibrium Mapping for an Exchange Economy," Working Papers 02-0110, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- John Quah, 2001. "Comparative Statics of the Weak Axiom," Economics Papers 2001-W3, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Quah, John K. -H., 2003.
"Market demand and comparative statics when goods are normal,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 317-333, June.
- Nachbar, John H., 2004. "General equilibrium comparative statics: discrete shocks in production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 153-163, February.
- Francesco Ruscitti & Ram Sewak Dubey, 2016. "Monotone comparative statics in general equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 187-197.
- Quah, John K.-H., 2008. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 337-343, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Economics Papers 2004-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:70:y:2002:i:5:p:2065-2074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.