Approximately Rational Consumer Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1992. "Approximately rational consumer demand and ville cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 100-120, February.
- Jerison, Michael, 1984. "Aggregation and pairwise aggregation of demand when the distribution of income is fixed," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 979-985, July.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Richter, Marcel K., 1979. "An integrability condition with applications to utility theory and thermodynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-14, March.
- Russell, Thomas & Thaler, Richard, 1985. "The Relevance of Quasi Rationality in Competitive Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1071-1082, December.
- Geanakoplos, J D & Polemarchakis, H M, 1980. "On the Disaggregation of Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 315-331, March.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 708-720, September.
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1977. "Revealed preference cycles and the slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-309, December.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Richter, Marcel K., 1979. "Duality and rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-181, April.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1976. "The Demand Theory of the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 971-978, September.
- Lionel McKenzie, 1957. "Demand Theory Without a Utility Index," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 185-189.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Richter, Marcel K, 1979. "Ville Axioms and Consumer Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 603-619, May.
- Koo, Anthony Y C & Hasenkamp, Georg, 1972. "Structure of Revealed Preference: Some Preliminary Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 724-744, July-Aug..
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Afriat, S N, 1973. "On a System of Inequalities in Demand Analysis: An Extension of the Classical Method," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 460-472, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1985. "Multiplicity of Equilibria and Comparative Statics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 119-147.
- Koch,Karl-Josef, 1987. "Revealed preference theory and mean demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 103, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Polemarchakis, H. M., 1979. "Is there an income effect?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 380-388, December.
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:163-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell, Thomas, 1997. "How quasi-rational are you?: A behavioral interpretation of a two form which measures non-integrability of a system of demand equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 181-186, October.
- Reinhard Sippel, 1995. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Discussion Paper Serie B 274, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and the Size of Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 2013-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram & Persitz, Dotan & Zrill, Lanny, 2012. "Parametric Recoverability of Preferences," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2012-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Aug 2015.
- Michael Jerison, 2001. "Demand Dispersion, Metonymy and Ideal Panel Data," Discussion Papers 01-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nya:albaec:92-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.