Demand Theory Without a Utility Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel McFadden, 2014. "The new science of pleasure: consumer choice behavior and the measurement of well-being," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 7-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2011.
"Assessing the redistributive impact of higher education tuition fees reforms: the case of Quebec,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 143-147.
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yaxbeck, 2009. "Assessing the Redistributive Impact of Higher Education Tuition Fees Reforms: The Case of Québec," Working Papers 0902E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Frör, Oliver & Nguyen Minh Duc & Rehl, Antonia & Siepmann, Ute & Pham Van Dinh, 2017. "Labour as a utility measure reconsidered," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 03-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Emily Lancsar, 2002. "Deriving welfare measures from stated preference discrete choice modelling experiments, CHERE Discussion Paper No 48," Discussion Papers 48, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Abuelhaj, Tareq & Gassmann, Franziska & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2018. "Price opinion data in subsidized economies: Empirical evidence from Iraq," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Surplus Theory," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christopher Chambers & Takashi Hayashi, 2012. "Money-metric utilitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 809-831, October.
- Donaldson, David, 1992. "On The Aggregation Of Money Measures Of Well-Being In Applied Welfare Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Susanne Fuchs-Seliger, 2016. "Axiomatic Models of Rational Behavior and Interpretations," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 385-401, December.
- Amir, Rabah & Erickson, Philip & Jin, Jim, 2017.
"On the microeconomic foundations of linear demand for differentiated products,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 641-665.
- Rabah Amir & Philip Ericksonz & Jim Jin, 2015. "On the microeconomic foundations of linear demand for diferentiated products," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201507, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Steven F. Koch & Adel Bosch, 2009. "Inflation and the Household: Towards a Measurement of the Welfare Costs of Inflation," Working Papers 200917, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Patrick GEORGES & Marcel MERETTE, "undated".
"Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis,"
- Marcel Mérette & Patrick Georges, 2009. "Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis," Working Papers 0903E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Panik, 2002. "Duality and the Geometry of the Income and Substitution Effects," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 225-233, December.
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- Noé Biheng, 2016.
"A Generalization of the Expenditure Function,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 168(2), pages 661-676, February.
- Noé Biheng, 2014. "A generalization of the expenditure function," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Noé Biheng, 2014. "A generalization of the expenditure function," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01143222, HAL.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993. "Approximately Rational Consumer Demand," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 217-241, April.
- Paolo Giovanni Piacquadio, 2017. "A Fairness Justification of Utilitarianism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 1261-1276, July.
- Ali Khan, M. & Schlee, Edward E., 2017. "The nonconcavity of money-metric utility: A new formulation and proof," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 10-12.
- Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2018.
"Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(2), May.
- Kristof Bosmans & Koen Decancq & Erwin Ooghe, 2016. "Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?," Working Papers Department of Economics 551153, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2016. "Who’s afraid of aggregating money metrics?," CORE Discussion Papers 2016035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:127-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koen Decancq & Annemie Nys, 2018. "Non-parametric well-being comparisons," Working Papers 1814, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Paolo Delle Site, 2013. "On Duality In Random Utility Models," Working Papers 0513, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:24:y:1957:i:3:p:185-189.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.