Ville Axioms and Consumer Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hosoya, Yuhki, 2013. "Measuring utility from demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 82-96.
- Victor Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2015. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and Revealed Preference Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Working Papers 2015-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:163-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2018. "Cardinal Revealed Preference, Price-Dependent Utility, and Consistent Binary Choice," Working Papers 2018-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and the Size of Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 2013-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kovács, Máté, 2009.
"Kinyilvánított preferencia és racionalitás
[Declared preference and rationality]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 546-562.
- Chipman, John S., 2004. "Slutsky's praxeology and his critique of Bohm-Bawerk," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 345-356, September.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:127-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993. "Approximately Rational Consumer Demand," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 217-241, April.
- Russell, Thomas, 1997. "How quasi-rational are you?: A behavioral interpretation of a two form which measures non-integrability of a system of demand equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 181-186, October.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 2001. "Real income growth and revealed preference inconsistency," UC3M Working papers. Economics we012902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:3:p:603-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .