Individual excess demands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, December.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1982.
"On the Disaggregation of Excess Demand Functions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
642, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6427 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1976. "Homothetic preferences and community excess demand functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 197-201, April.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "On the equilibrium price set of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 117-126, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:1-2:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.