Homothetic preferences and community excess demand functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Hens, "undated". "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Loffler, Andreas, 1999. "Debreu's decomposition and aggregate demand functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 217-223, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar & Browning, Martin, 2007.
"Local disaggregation of negative demand and excess demand functions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 764-770, August.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Ivar Ekeland & Martin Browning, 2005. "Local Disaggregation of Negative Demand and Excess Demand Functions," CAM Working Papers 2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- John Geanakoplos & Kieran Walsh, 2016. "Uniqueness and Stability of Equilibrium in Economies with Two Goods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2050, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Quah, John K. -H., 2003. "Market demand and comparative statics when goods are normal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 317-333, June.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Alexis Akira Toda & Kieran James Walsh, 2017. "Edgeworth box economies with multiple equilibria," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 65-80, April.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2000. "The Weak Axiom and Comparative Statics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0437, Econometric Society.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748215, HAL.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2013.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 2004. "Applying exterior differential calculus to economics: a presentation and some new results," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-385, August.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chiappori, P. A. & Ekeland, I., 2004. "Individual excess demands," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-57, February.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1996. "The relative autonomy of macroeconomics: a methodological approach," Textos para discussão 49, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Miyake, Mitsunobu, 2016. "Logarithmically homogeneous preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-9.
- Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila, 2013. "Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 188-197.
- Peter Skott & Leila Davis, 2011. "Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:12:y:1976:i:2:p:197-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.