Are preferences stable? The case of health care
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phlips, Louis, 1972. "A Dynamic Version of the Linear Expenditure Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 450-458, November.
- Rafael Cortez & Ben Senauer, 1996.
"Taste Changes in the Demand for Food by Demographic Groups in the United States: A Nonparametric Empirical Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 280-289.
- Cortez, Rafael & Senauer, Benjamin, 1994. "Taste Changes In The Demand For Food By Demographic Groups In The United States: A Nonparametric Empirical Analysis," Staff Papers 14091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yong Sakong & Dermot J. Hayes, 1993. "Testing the Stability of Preferences: A Nonparametric Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 269-277.
- Sakong, Yong & Hayes, Dermot J., 1993. "Testing the Stability of Preferences: A Nonparametric Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 558, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, Robin & Lichtenstein, Sarah & Slovic, Paul, 1993. "Valuing Environmental Resources: A Constructive Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 177-197, October.
- Slovic, Paul & Lichtenstein, Sarah, 1983. "Preference Reversals: A Broader Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 596-605, September.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1978. "Endogenous Tastes in Demand and Welfare Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 374-379, May.
- M. P. Burton & T. Young, 1991. "Non-Parametric Tests For Changes In Consumer Preferences For Meat In Great Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 138-145.
- von Weizsacker, Carl Christian, 1971. "Notes on endogenous change of tastes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 345-372, December.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- John Brazier & Mark Deverill, 1999. "A checklist for judging preference-based measures of health related quality of life: Learning from psychometrics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 41-51.
- Alan Diener & Bernie O'Brien & Amiram Gafni, 1998. "Health care contingent valuation studies: a review and classification of the literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 313-326.
- A Diener & B O'Brien & A Gafni, 1997. "Health Care Contingent Valuation Studies: A review and classification of the literature," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1997-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)