A Dynamic Version of the Linear Expenditure Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San Miguel, Fernando & Ryan, Mandy & Scott, Anthony, 2002. "Are preferences stable? The case of health care," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Kapteyn, Arie, et al, 1997.
"Interdependent Preferences: An Econometric Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 665-686, Nov.-Dec..
- Kapteyn, A.J. & van de Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T.J., 1984. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Research Memorandum FEW 140, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kapteyn, A. & van der Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T., 1997. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM cd68dbcd-ca9b-45bf-9ae2-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & van der Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T.J., 1989. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Discussion Paper 1989-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, A. & Van De Ger, S. & Van De Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T., 1989. "Interdependent Preferences: An Econometric Analysis," Papers 8954, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Rob Alessie & Federica Teppa, 2010.
"Saving and habit formation: evidence from Dutch panel data,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 385-407, April.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Teppa, F., 2002. "Saving and Habit Formation : Evidence from Dutch Panel Data," Discussion Paper 2002-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rob Alessie & Federica Teppa, 2002. "Saving and Habit Formation: Evidence from Dutch Panel Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-076/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Riaz, Khalid, 1994. "Food consumption patterns in rural Pakistan," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011501, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Biørn, Erik, 2009. "Modelling Addiction in Life-Cycle Models: Revisiting the Treatment of Latent Stocks and Other Unobservables," Memorandum 26/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1975. "Introduction to "Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1"," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1, pages 1-4, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Heien, 2001. "Habit, seasonality, and time aggregation in consumer behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1649-1653.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "A Meta-analysis of the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand. A System of Equations Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kenneth Reinert & Gina Scorza, 1996. "The effects of a North American free trade agreement on the US glassware market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(7), pages 451-454.
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:54:y:1972:i:4:p:450-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.