Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phlips, Louis, 1972. "A Dynamic Version of the Linear Expenditure Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 450-458, November.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Anderson, G J & Blundell, R W, 1982. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Dynamic Singular Equation Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1559-1571, November.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer & Diana Whistler, 1981.
"Interest Rates and Durability in the Linear Expenditure Family,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 331-341, May.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer & Diana Whistler, 1980. "Interest Rates and Durability in the Linear Expenditure Family," Working Papers 399, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Peter B. Dixon & Constantino Lluch, 1977. "Durable Goods in the Extended Linear Expenditure System," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 381-384.
- Hall, A D & McAleer, Michael, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Some Tests of Model Adequacy in Time Series Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1990. "Forecasting with demand systems : A comparative study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 363-376, June.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1985. "The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 369-385, December.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1987. "Optimal control in wide-sense stationary continuous-time stochastic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 425-443, September.
- Anderson, Gordon & Blundell, Richard, 1984. "Consumer Non-Durables in the U.K. A Dynamic Demand System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 35-44, Supplemen.
- Bergstrom, Albert Rex, 1983. "Gaussian Estimation of Structural Parameters in Higher Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-152, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Bondarev, 2008. "Evaluation of Demand Functions for foodstuffs in Russian Economy in 1999–2004," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 118P, pages 166-166.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:7:y:1992:i:1:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.