The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Simos, 2008. "The exact discrete model of a system of linear stochastic differential equations driven by fractional noise," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1019-1031, November.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- Jun Yu & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2001. "A Gaussian approach for continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 1-3.
- P. Brockwell, 2014. "Recent results in the theory and applications of CARMA processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(4), pages 647-685, August.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models : A Survey of Peter PhillipsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Work and Some New Results," Microeconomics Working Papers 23046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006.
"Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Discussion Paper 2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wymer Clifford R., 2012. "Continuous-Tme Econometrics of Structural Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-28, April.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:119-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2012.
"No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models Of The South African Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(3), pages 301-318, September.
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2011. "No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models of the South African Term-Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 246, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ramsey, James B., 1996. "On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 275-299, September.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:48-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Oguz Asirim, 1996. "Alternative Theories of Consumption and an Application to the Turkish Economy," Discussion Papers 9604, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Yu, Jun, 2014.
"Econometric Analysis Of Continuous Time Models: A Survey Of Peter Phillips’S Work And Some New Results,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 737-774, August.
- Jun YU, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results," Working Papers 21-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nowman, K. Ben & Saltoglu, Burak, 2003. "Continuous time and nonparametric modelling of U.S. interest rate models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-34.
- Nowman, K. Ben, 2002. "The volatility of Japanese interest rates: evidence for Certificate of Deposit and Gensaki rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 29-38.
- Jun Yu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models of the Short Term Interest Rate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1309, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thornton, Michael A. & Chambers, Marcus J., 2017.
"Continuous time ARMA processes: Discrete time representation and likelihood evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 48-65.
- Michael Thornton & Marcus Chambers, 2016. "Continuous Time ARMA Processes: Discrete Time Representation and Likelihood Evaluation," Discussion Papers 16/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- A. R. Bergstrom, 2001. "Stability and wage acceleration in macroeconomic models of cyclical growth," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 327-340.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:1:y:1985:i:03:p:369-385_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.