On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Ramsey, James B, 1972. "Limiting Functional Forms for Market Demand Curves," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 327-341, March.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-1874, December.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1991. "Aggregate Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle Hypothesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 851-867.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ramsey, James B. & Zhang, Zhifeng, 1995. "The Analysis of Foreign Exchange Data Using Waveform Dictionaries," Working Papers 95-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Darrough, Masako N & Diewert, W E, 1977. "Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1985. "The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 369-385, December.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1992. "A Fallacy of Composition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1279-1292, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 1991. "A Fallacy of Composition," NBER Working Papers 3735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippi, Marco, 1988. "On the dynamic shape of aggregated error correction models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 561-585.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)