Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2001.
"Does consistent aggregation really matter?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," Ag Econ Series 12966, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ewis, Nabil A., 1983. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Demand for Cereals in Egypt," Working Papers 243426, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Mervyn A. King, 1980. "Savings and Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2004. "Simultaneous estimation of an implicit directly additive demand system and the distribution of expenditure--an application of maximum entropy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 361-385, March.
- Zhang, Lin & Goddard, Ellen W., 2000. "Advertising and Australian Pig Producers Welfare," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123744, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Brian W. GOULD, 1996. "Abstract Of Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Milk," Staff Papers 386, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Barnett, William A. & Seck, Ousmane, 2006. "Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?," MPRA Paper 417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2006. "Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200605, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- William A. Barnett, 1996. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Macroeconomics 9611001, EconWPA.
- Olorunfemi Sola, 2013. "Demand for food in Ondo state, Nigeria: Using quadratic almost ideal demand system," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 001-019.
- Tong Li & Robert Rosenman, 2001. "Estimating hospital costs with a generalized Leontief function," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 523-538.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2008. "The Structure of U.S. Red Meat and Livestock Imports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6824, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vik Singh, 2005. "Estimating a third-order translog demand system using Canadian micro-data," Econometrics 0512011, EconWPA.
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- Daniel G. Swaine, 2001. "Are taste and technology parameters stable? a test of "deep" parameter stability in real business cycle models of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 1990. "Scale and Scope Effects on Advertising Agency Costs," NBER Working Papers 3463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Gould, 1995. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand for Reduced-fat Fluid Milk," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 386, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Lin, Ni & Shumway, C. Richard, 2000. "Asset Fixity In U.S. Agriculture: Robustness To Functional Form," Ag Econ Series 12967, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- William A. Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2008. "Rotterdam model versus almost ideal demand system: will the best specification please stand up?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 795-824.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2008. "Estimating demand with distance functions: Parameterization in the primal and dual," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 266-274, December.
- Ramsey, James B., 1996. "On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 275-299, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:18:y:1977:i:3:p:651-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed