On the dynamic shape of aggregated error correction models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Loy, Jens-Peter & Meyer, Jochen, 2003. "The Impact Of Data Aggregation On The Measurement Of Vertical Price Transmission: Evidence From German Food Prices," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21987, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fratantoni, Michael & Schuh, Scott, 2003. " Monetary Policy, Housing, and Heterogeneous Regional Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 557-589, August.
- Jacint Balaguer & Jordi Ripollés, 2016. "Exploring the life of price responses in fuel markets. Mean group data or mean group estimator?," Working Papers 2016/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2010.
"Micro versus macro cointegration in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Micro versus Macro Cointegration in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Masanao Aoki & Yoshio Miyahara, 1991. "Stochastic Aggregation and Dynamic Field Effects," UCLA Economics Working Papers 637, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2000. "Linear aggregation with common trends and cycles," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Linear Aggregation with Common Trends and Cycles," Working Papers 160, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Loy, Jens-Peter & Meyer, Jochen, 2006. "Data Aggregation and Vertical Price Transmission: An Experiment with German Food Prices," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25291, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hashem Pesaran, M., 2003. "Aggregation of linear dynamic models: an application to life-cycle consumption models under habit formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 383-415, March.
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Jens-Peter Loy & Jochen Meyer, 2006. "The impact of cross-sectional data aggregation on the measurement of vertical price transmission: An experiment with German food prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 505-522.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2016. "Asymmetric fuel price responses under heterogeneity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 281-290.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2013. "Asymmetric fuel price responses under heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 52481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Ramsey, James B., 1996. "On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 275-299, September.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1999. "Aggregation of linear dynamic microeconomic models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 131-158, February.
- Pesaran, M. H., 1999. "On Aggregation of Linear Dynamic Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9919, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Fratantoni & Scott Schuh, 2000. "Monetary policy, housing investment, and heterogeneous regional markets," Working Papers 00-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:12:y:1988:i:2-3:p:561-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed