The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cheng, John Q & Wellman, Michael P, 1998. "The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, October.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, October.
- Muellbauer, John, 1976. "Community Preferences and the Representative Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 979-999, September.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1993. "Market demand and excess demand functions," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 671-693 Elsevier.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Campbell,Donald E., 1987. "Resource Allocation Mechanisms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319904, October.
- Reiter, Stanley & Simon, Carl P., 1992.
"Decentralized dynamic processes for finding equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 400-425, April.
- Reiter, S. & Simon, C., 1990. "Decentralized Dynamic Processes for Finding Equilibrium," Papers 90-20, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Stanley Reiter & Carl P. Simon, 1990. "Decentralized Dynamic Processes for Finding Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 865, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Kurt, 2005. "Auctioning Payment Entitlements," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24566, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- William E. Walsh & Michael P. Wellman, 1999. "Efficiency and Equilibrium in Task Allocation Economics with Hierarchical Dependencies," Working Papers 99-07-049, Santa Fe Institute.
- Bill Gibson, 2007. "A Multi-Agent Systems Approach to Microeconomic Foundations of Macro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Wurman, Peter R. & Wellman, Michael P. & Walsh, William E., 2001. "A Parametrization of the Auction Design Space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 304-338, April.
- Eymann, Torsten & Streitberger, Werner & Reinicke, Michael & Freitag, Felix & Chacin, Pablo & Chao, Isaac & Schnizler, Björn & Veit, Daniel, 2007. "Preliminary specification and design documentation for software components to achieve catallaxy in computational systems," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 2, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Kurt Nielsen & Jesper Troelsgaard Nielsen, 2010. "An Allocatively Efficient Auction Market for Payment Entitlements?," MSAP Working Paper Series 03_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Sandholm, Tuomas W. & Lesser, Victor R., 2001. "Leveled Commitment Contracts and Strategic Breach," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 212-270, April.
More about this item
Keywordstatonnement; distributed computation; progressive equilibration;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:9508001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.