Aggregation, heterogeneity, and the Coase invariance theorem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richmond, J, 1976. "Aggregation and Identification," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 47-56, February.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991.
"Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992. "Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Russell, Thomas, 1982. "Exact aggregation as a corollary of Richmond's theorem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 311-314.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:7:y:1995:i:1:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.