Detrimental externalities, pollution rights, and the “Coase theorem”
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
- Kristen A. Sheeran, 2006. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? A Note," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(2), pages 89-98, October.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Mitra, Tapan & Tungodden, Bertil, 2006.
"Sustainable recursive social welfare functions,"
18/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Luc Lauwers, 2012.
"Intergenerational equity, efficiency, and constructibility,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 227-242, February.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2010. "Intergenerational equity, efficiency and constructability," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.22, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2006.
"Sustainable exploitation of a natural resource: a satisfying use of Chichilnisky's criterion,"
06-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2006.
- Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Sustainable exploitation of a natural resource: a satisfying use of Chichilnisky’s criterion," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 243-265, February.
- Armon Rezai & Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor, 2012. "Global warming and economic externalities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 329-351, February.
- Guoqiang Tian & Liyan Yang, 2009. "Theory of negative consumption externalities with applications to the economics of happiness," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 399-424, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:309-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.