International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics
October 2017, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 55-96 Out of Sight, Not Out of Mind: Developments in Economic Models of Groundwater Management
by Koundouri, Phoebe & Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Englezos, Nikolaos
May 2017, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 95-143 Behavioral Insights from Field Experiments in Environmental Economics
by Brent, Daniel A. & Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 145-182 Economics in Systematic Conservation Planning for Lower-income Countries: A Literature Review and Assessment
by Albers, H. J. & Maloney, M. & Robinson, E. J. Z.
November 2016, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-35 How Does Urbanization Affect the Economy and the Environment? Policy Challenges and Research Needs
by Wu, JunJie & Oueslati, Walid
- 37-56 Natural Disasters and Human Mobility
by Mbaye, Linguere Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 57-94 Electricity Externalities, Siting, and the Energy Mix: A Survey
by Welsch, Heinz
September 2016, Volume 9, Issue 3-4
- 209-244 Economic and Environmental Impacts of Fracking: A Case Study of the Marcellus Shale
by Considine, Timothy J. & Considine, Nicholas B. & Watson, Robert
- 245-319 International Environmental Agreements: Doomed to Fail or Destined to Succeed? A Review of the Literature
by Marrouch, Walid & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 321-362 Environmental Macroeconomics: Economic Growth, Fiscal Spending and Environmental Quality
by Halkos, George E. & Paizanos, Epameinondas A.
- 363-409 Incentive Contracts for Environmental Services and their Potential in REDD
by Fortmann, Lea & Cordero-Salas, Paula & Sohngen, Brent & Brian, Roe
July 2016, Volume 9, Issue 1-2
- 1-130 Environmental and Natural Resource Economics Decisions Under Risk and Uncertainty: A Survey
by Shaw, W. Douglass
- 131-177 The Devil in the Detail: A Practical Guide on Designing Payments for Environmental Services
by Engel, Stefanie
- 179-207 Intrinsic Motivation, Norms and Environmental Behaviour: The Dynamics of Overarching Goals
by Steg, Linda & Lindenberg, Siegwart & Keizer, Kees
June 2016, Volume 8, Issue 3-4
- 281-320 Understanding the Economics of Waste: Drivers, Policies, and External Costs
by Kinnaman, Thomas C.
- 321-357 The Economics of Conservation and Finance: A Review of the Literature
by Ando, Amy W. & Shah, Payal
- 359-443 Ecosystem Services Indicators: Improving the Linkage between Biophysical and Economic Analyses
by Boyd, James & Ringold, Paul & Krupnick, Alan & Johnston, Robert J. & Weber, Matthew A. & Hall, Kim
July 2015, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 139-189 Government Spending and Air Pollution in the US
by Islam, Asif M. & LÃ³pez, RamÃ³n E.
- 191-223 Land-Use Patterns and Spatially Dependent Ecosystem Services: Some Microeconomic Foundations
by Lewis, David J. & Wu, JunJie
- 225-279 Inefficiencies in Residential Use of Energy — A Critical Overview of Literature and Energy Efficiency Policies in the EU
by Broberg, Thomas & Kazukauskas, Andrius
May 2015, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-56 Designing Fiscal Policy to Address the External Costs of Energy
by Parry, Ian
- 57-100 The Economy, The Biosphere and Planetary Boundaries: Towards Biosphere Economics
by CrÃ©pin, Anne-Sophie & Folke, Carl
- 101-138 What Impedes Household Investment in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy?
by Ameli, Nadia & Brandt, Nicola
December 2014, Volume 7, Issue 3-4
- 205-239 Environment, Well-Being, and Experienced Preference
by Welsch, Heinz & Ferreira, Susana
- 241-278 The Role of Insurance in Reducing Direct Risk - The Case of Flood Insurance
by Surminski, Swenja
- 279-297 The Economics of Corporate Environmental Responsibility
by Crifo, Patricia & Sinclair-DesgagnÃ©, Bernard
- 299-331 Incentivizing the Provision of Ecosystem Services
by Hanley, Nick & White, Ben
July 2014, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 109-139 Structural and Observational Uncertainty in Environmental and Natural Resource Management
by Fackler, Paul L.
- 141-178 Convergence of Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Review of the Literature
by Pettersson, Fredrik & Maddison, David & Acar, Sevil & Söderholm, Patrik
- 179-203 "Sustainable" Economic Growth: The Ominous Potency of Structural Change
by López, Ramón E. & Yoon, Sang W.
April 2014, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-33 Diffusion of Green Technology: A Survey
by Allan, Corey & Jaffe, Adam B. & Sin, Isabelle
- 35-65 Economics of the Marine Seascape
by Barbier, Edward B. & Lee, Katherine D.
- 67-108 Recent Developments in Fisheries Economics Research
by Kronbak, Lone Grønbæk & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels
April 2013, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 289-339 Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach
by Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 341-372 The Economics of Eco-Labeling: Theory and Empirical Implications
by Mason, Charles F.
December 2012, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 195-224 The Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Survey of the Theoretical Literature
by Pasten, Roberto & Figueroa B., Eugenio
- 225-287 Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
March 2012, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 119-152 Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Lessons on Effectiveness, Efficiency and Spillover Potential
by de Vries, Frans P. & Nentjes, Andries & Odam, Neil
- 153-194 Imperfect Environmental Policy and Polluting Emissions: The Green Paradox and Beyond
by van der Werf, Edwin & Di Maria, Corrado
January 2012, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-78 Tradable Permits versus Tradable Credits: A Survey and Analysis
by Nentjes, Andries & Woerdman, Edwin
- 79-118 Perspectives on Ecosystem Based Management for Delivering Ecosystem Services with an Example from an Eighteen-Species Marine Model
by Finnoff, David & Gong, Min & Tschirhart, John
September 2011, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 285-307 Cost Containment under Cap and Trade: A Review of the Literature
by Fell, Harrison & Moore, Eric & Morgenstern, Richard D.
- 309-351 Using Internet in Stated Preference Surveys: A Review and Comparison of Survey Modes
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle
- 353-379 The Green Paradox and Greenhouse Gas Reducing Investments
by Hoel, Michael
August 2011, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 199-244 Monetary Valuation with Impact Pathway Analysis: Benefits of Reducing Nitrate Leaching in European Catchments
by Andersen, Mikael Skou & Hansen, Morten Søes & Carstensen, Jacob & Kronvang, Brian & Andersen, Hans Estrup & Thodsen, Hans
- 245-284 Adapting to Climate Change: Costs, Benefits, and Modelling Approaches
by Agrawala, Shardul & Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & de Cian, Enrica & Lanzi, Elisa
May 2011, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 103-146 Evaluating the Consumer Response to Fuel Economy: A Review of the Literature
by Helfand, Gloria & Wolverton, Ann
- 147-198 Ecological, Economic, and New Synthetic Perspectives in Range Management: An Interpretative Essay
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
May 2011, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-22 Evidence of Innovation and Diffusion Under Tradable Permit Programs
by Bellas, Allen S. & Lange, Ian
- 23-61 Wildlife Disease Bioeconomics
by Horan, Richard D. & Fenichel, Eli P. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 63-102 Natural Disasters and the Economy — A Survey
by Cavallo, Eduardo & Noy, Ilan
April 2011, Volume 4, Issue 3-4
- 355-386 Biomass Sequestration, Energy, and Global Change
by Sedjo, Roger A.
April 2011, Volume 4, Issue 3–4
- 221-260 The Economics of Carbon Capture and Storage: An Update
by Jepma, Catrinus & Hauck, Dominic
- 261-354 Transaction Costs and Environmental Policy: An Assessment Framework and Literature Review
by Krutilla, Kerry & Krause, Rachel
October 2010, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 93-122 The Economics of Overcapacity and the Management of Capture Fishery Resources: A Review
by Munro, Gordon R.
- 123-161 Use of Incentive-Based Management Systems to Limit Bycatch and Discarding
by Pascoe, Sean & Innes, James & Holland, Dan & Fina, Mark & ThÃ©baud, Olivier & Townsend, Ralph & Sanchirico, James & Arnason, Ragnar & Wilcox, Chris & Hutton, Trevor
- 163-219 Environmental Policy and Technical Change: A Survey
by Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Nicita, Lea & Massetti, Emanuele & Verdolini, Elena
June 2010, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-49 Location Decisions of U.S. Polluting Plants: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Consequences
by Shadbegian, Ronald & Wolverton, Ann
- 51-92 Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis
May 2010, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 245-298 An Evaluation of Government Efforts to Improve Regulatory Decision Making
by Hahn, Robert W.
- 299-334 Goals and Principles of Environmental Policy
by Zylicz, Tomasz
December 2009, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 161-194 Empirical Analysis of Sanctions for Environmental Offenses
by Rousseau, Sandra
- 195-216 Modeling Forest Harvest Decisions: Advances and Challenges
by Gong, Peichen & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 217-244 Energy in China: Understanding Past Trends and Future Directions
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen
September 2009, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 75-117 Environmental Policy Without Costs? A Review of the Porter Hypothesis
by Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy
- 119-160 Global Crises and Developing Countries: Financial, Environmental, Resource and Food Perspectives
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
August 2009, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-38 Good Modelling of Bad Outputs: Pollution and Multiple-Output Production
by Forsund, Finn R.
- 39-74 We Already Have Risk Management - Do We Really Need the Precautionary Principle?
by Randall, Alan
December 2008, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 281-319 Multifunctional Agriculture - What does the Economic Literature Tell Us?
by Nilsson, Fredrik Olof Laurentius & Hasund, Knut Per & Gren, Ing-Marie & Surry, Yves
- 321-366 Urban Sprawl and Ecosystems — Can Nature Survive?
by Czamanski, Daniel & Benenson, Itzhak & Malkinson, Dan & Marinov, Maria & Roth, Rafael & Wittenberg, Lea
November 2008, Volume 2, Issue 3
October 2008, Volume 2, Issue 2
June 2008, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-27 Poverty, Development, and Ecological Services
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 29-67 Game Theoretic Research on the Design of International Environmental Agreements: Insights, Critical Remarks, and Future Challenges
by Finus, Michael
- 69-99 The Environmental Goods and Services Industry
by Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard
February 2008, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 327-365 Peak Oil in a Carbon Constrained World
by Considine, Timothy J. & Dalton, Maurice
- 367-405 Sustainable Use of Renewable Resources: Implications of Spatial-Dynamic Ecological and Economic Processes
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
September 2007, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 237-269 Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Sohngen, Brent
- 271-326 The Economics of Pesticides and Pest Control
by Sexton, Steven E. & Lei, Zhen & Zilberman, David
April 2007, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 151-183 International Trade and Environmental Policy Under Imperfect Competition
by Withagen, Cees
May 2007, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 185-235 Instrument Mixes for Environmental Policy: How Many Stones Should be Used to Kill a Bird?
by Braathen, Nils Axel
May 2007, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Folmer, Henk & Tietenberg, Tom
- 3-66 National Environmental Accounting: A Practical Introduction
by Hecht, Joy E.
- 67-109 Private Sector Participation in Natural Resource Management: What Relevance in Developing Countries?
by Johnstone, Nick & Bishop, Joshua
- 111-150 Re-telling the Tale of the Commons: A Tale of Rent Seeking, Corruption, Stockpiling and (Even) Tragedy
by Swanson, Timothy