The Economics of Water Quality Trading
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frans P. Vries & Nick Hanley, 2016.
"Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation: A Review,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 687-702, April.
- Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation:A Review," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-21, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Managing Risks and Tradeoffs Using Water Markets," Working Papers 13_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias & Elofsson, Katarina & Munnich, Miriam, 2012. "Stochastic carbon sinks for combating carbon dioxide emissions in the EU," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1523-1531.
- Krutilla, Kerry & Alexeev, Alexander, 2014. "The Political Transaction Costs and Uncertainties of Establishing Environmental Rights," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 299-309.
- Yeo, Boon-Ling & Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi & Browne, Oliver, 2012. "Synergies between Nutrient Trading Scheme and the New Zealand Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the Lake Rotorua Catchment," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 144270, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McDonald, Hugh J. & Kennedy, Marianna & Ngawhika, Simon & Kerr, Suzi, 2010. "Trading efficiency in water quality markets," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96949, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aareaj:260072 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecanth:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:225-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Shortle & Richard D. Horan, 2013. "Policy Instruments for Water Quality Protection," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 111-138, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPermit trading; Environmental markets; Environmental policy design; Nonpoint source pollution; Stochastic emissions;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jirere:101.00000014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.