New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 99682 Comparing the profitability of farming and forestry
by Evison, David
- 97986 Evaluation of Conservation Biological Control Innovation in Winegrowing
by Cullen, Ross & Forbes, Sharon & Grout, Rachel & Smallman, Clive
- 97266 Climate variability, climate change and agriculture
by Quiggin, John C.
- 97265 The Sustainability and Cost-Effectiveness of Water Storage Projects on Canterbury Rivers: The Opihi River Case
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross
- 96951 Agricultural Production Survey Frames: Changes over time, issues, and challenges
by Watt, Jean
- 96950 A Description of Voluntary Policy Methods for Natural Resource Management
by Parminter, Terry G.
- 96949 Trading efficiency in water quality markets
by McDonald, Hugh J. & Kennedy, Marianna & Ngawhika, Simon & Kerr, Suzi
- 96948 The Agricultural Production Survey: The purpose and operation
by Groves, Stephen
- 96947 Pricing an Extension Service for Organic Farmers and Growers
by Parminter, Terry G. & Botha, Neels & Tanner, Jon
- 96945 Forecasting of New Zealand whole milk powder prices
by Forbes, Rod
- 96944 Consumer attitudes towards sustainability attributes on food labels
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Guenther, Meike & Kaye-Blake, William & Miller, Sini & Tait, Peter R.
- 96943 Priorities for, and preferred approaches to, management of New Zealand fresh waters
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Cullen, Ross & Shen, Fujun
- 96942 Good Industry-good Investments
by Greer, Glen & Zwart, Tony
- 96941 Short term effects of moderate carbon prices on land use in the New Zealand emissions trading system: LURNZ-climate land use change simulations
by Kerr, Suzi & Zhang, Wei & Power, William
- 96940 A Rising Tide of Anti-Animal Consumerism? Issues and Opportunities
by Rae, Allan N.
- 96836 A Binomial Tree Approach to Valuing Fixed Rotation Forests and Flexible Rotation Forests Under a Mean Reverting Timber Price Process
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 96834 How can the primary sector lead us out of recession? …constraints to and facilitators of growth
by Champion, Scott
- 96833 Small forests, big ambitions and a hard reality - Community Forestry in Nepal
by Rai, Chandra & Bigsby, Hugh R. & MacDonald, Ian
- 96832 Farm Animal Welfare, Consumer Willingness to Pay, and Trust: Results of a Cross-National Survey
by Nocella, Giuseppe & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96816 The Impact of Capital Intensive Farming in Thailand: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach
by Pue-on, Anuwat & Ward, Bert D. & Gan, Christopher E.C.
- 96813 Optimizing Voluntary Deforestation Policy in the Face of Adverse Selection and Costly Transfers
by van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi
- 96809 Does respondent’s perceived knowledge of the status quo affect attribute attendance and WTP in choice experiments? Evidence from the Karapiro Catchment Freshwater streams
by Marsh, Dan & Mkwara, Lena Asimenye & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96494 Waikato warm home study
by Phillips, Yvonne & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96493 Climate change and Australia’s comparative advantage in broadacre agriculture
by Sanderson, Todd & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 96492 Milk, money, muck and metrics: inefficient resource allocation by New Zealand dairy farmers
by Ridler, B.J. & Anderson, W.J. & Fraser, P.
- 96491 Defining agricultural and forestry systems in econometric land use models: Some critical reflections
by Munchhausen, Susanne von
- 115719 A Multi-Criteria Decision Framework for Animal Welfare Policy
by Hellstrom, J. & Bicknell, Kathryn
- 115718 Economic Considerations of Animal Welfare Policy
by Bicknell, Kathryn
- 96827 Why some community forests are performing better than others: a case of forest user groups in Nepal
by Chand, Narendra & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Bigsby, Hugh R.