Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 115719 A Multi-Criteria Decision Framework for Animal Welfare Policy
by Hellstrom, J. & Bicknell, Kathryn
- 115718 Economic Considerations of Animal Welfare Policy
by Bicknell, Kathryn
- 99682 Comparing the profitability of farming and forestry
by Evison, David
- 97986 Evaluation of Conservation Biological Control Innovation in Winegrowing
by Cullen, Ross & Forbes, Sharon & Grout, Rachel & Smallman, Clive
- 97266 Climate variability, climate change and agriculture
by Quiggin, John C.
- 97265 The Sustainability and Cost-Effectiveness of Water Storage Projects on Canterbury Rivers: The Opihi River Case
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross
- 96951 Agricultural Production Survey Frames: Changes over time, issues, and challenges
by Watt, Jean
- 96950 A Description of Voluntary Policy Methods for Natural Resource Management
by Parminter, Terry G.
- 96949 Trading efficiency in water quality markets
by McDonald, Hugh J. & Kennedy, Marianna & Ngawhika, Simon & Kerr, Suzi
- 96948 The Agricultural Production Survey: The purpose and operation
by Groves, Stephen
- 96947 Pricing an Extension Service for Organic Farmers and Growers
by Parminter, Terry G. & Botha, Neels & Tanner, Jon
- 96945 Forecasting of New Zealand whole milk powder prices
by Forbes, Rod
- 96944 Consumer attitudes towards sustainability attributes on food labels
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Guenther, Meike & Kaye-Blake, William & Miller, Sini & Tait, Peter R.
- 96943 Priorities for, and preferred approaches to, management of New Zealand fresh waters
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Cullen, Ross & Shen, Fujun
- 96942 Good Industry-good Investments
by Greer, Glen & Zwart, Tony
- 96941 Short term effects of moderate carbon prices on land use in the New Zealand emissions trading system: LURNZ-climate land use change simulations
by Kerr, Suzi & Zhang, Wei & Power, William
- 96940 A Rising Tide of Anti-Animal Consumerism? Issues and Opportunities
by Rae, Allan N.
- 96836 A Binomial Tree Approach to Valuing Fixed Rotation Forests and Flexible Rotation Forests Under a Mean Reverting Timber Price Process
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 96834 How can the primary sector lead us out of recession? …constraints to and facilitators of growth
by Champion, Scott
- 96833 Small forests, big ambitions and a hard reality - Community Forestry in Nepal
by Rai, Chandra & Bigsby, Hugh R. & MacDonald, Ian
- 96832 Farm Animal Welfare, Consumer Willingness to Pay, and Trust: Results of a Cross-National Survey
by Nocella, Giuseppe & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96816 The Impact of Capital Intensive Farming in Thailand: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach
by Pue-on, Anuwat & Ward, Bert D. & Gan, Christopher E.C.
- 96813 Optimizing Voluntary Deforestation Policy in the Face of Adverse Selection and Costly Transfers
by van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi
- 96809 Does respondent’s perceived knowledge of the status quo affect attribute attendance and WTP in choice experiments? Evidence from the Karapiro Catchment Freshwater streams
by Marsh, Dan & Mkwara, Lena Asimenye & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96494 Waikato warm home study
by Phillips, Yvonne & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 96493 Climate change and Australia’s comparative advantage in broadacre agriculture
by Sanderson, Todd & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 96492 Milk, money, muck and metrics: inefficient resource allocation by New Zealand dairy farmers
by Ridler, B.J. & Anderson, W.J. & Fraser, P.
- 96491 Defining agricultural and forestry systems in econometric land use models: Some critical reflections
by Munchhausen, Susanne von