Short term effects of moderate carbon prices on land use in the New Zealand emissions trading system: LURNZ-climate land use change simulations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2007. "The Land Use in Rural New Zealand Model Version 1 (LURNZv1: Model Description)," Working Papers 07_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi, 2005.
"Greenhouse Gas Emission Factor Module: Land Use in Rural New Zealand—Climate Version 1,"
2005 Conference, August 26-27, 2005, Nelson, New Zealand
98501, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2005. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Factor Module: Land Use in Rural New Zealand - Climate Version 1," Working Papers 05_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Anderson, Kym & Lattimore, Ralph G. & Lloyd, Peter J. & MacLaren, Donald, 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia and New Zealand,"
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand
10407, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anderson, Kym & Lattimore, Ralph G. & Lloyd, Peter J. & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia and New Zealand," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48387, World Bank.
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2006. "Land Use Intensity Module: Land Use in Rural New Zealand Version 1," Working Papers 06_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munchhausen, Susanne von, 2010. "Defining agricultural and forestry systems in econometric land use models: Some critical reflections," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96491, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Industrial Organization; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar10:96941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.