Integrated Assessment Modelling of Complexity in the New Zealand Farming Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- White, T.A. & Snow, V.O. & King, W.McG., 2010. "Intensification of New Zealand beef farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 21-35, January.
- Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Olubode-Awosola, Femi & Gray, David I. & Dooley, Elizabeth, 2010. "Risk - An Opportunity or Threat for Entrepreneurial Farmers in the Global Food Market?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 13(4), pages 1-21.
- Greer, Glen & Kaye-Blake, William & Hunt, Lesley, 2009. "Comparative Performance of Organic, Conventional, and Integrated Producers in New Zealand," 2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand 97160, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2007. "The Land Use in Rural New Zealand Model Version 1 (LURNZv1: Model Description)," Working Papers 07_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David J. Pannell, 2009. "Technology change as a policy response to promote changes in land management for environmental benefits," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Morriss, Stuart & Massey, Claire & Flett, Ross & Alpass, Fiona & Sligo, Frank, 2006. "Mediating technological learning in agricultural innovation systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 26-46, July.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kerr, Suzi & Zhang, Wei & Power, William, 2010. "Short term effects of moderate carbon prices on land use in the New Zealand emissions trading system: LURNZ-climate land use change simulations," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96941, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Duy X. Tran & Diane Pearson & Alan Palmer & David Gray, 2020. "Developing a Landscape Design Approach for the Sustainable Land Management of Hill Country Farms in New Zealand," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Sophie Payne-Gifford & C. S. Srinivasan & Peter Dorward, 2021. "Blunting EU Regulation 1107/2009: following a regulation into a system of agricultural innovation," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 38(1), pages 221-241, February.
- Richard Yao & David Palmer & Barbara Hock & Duncan Harrison & Tim Payn & Juan Monge, 2019. "Forest Investment Framework as a Support Tool for the Sustainable Management of Planted Forests," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-22, June.
- Lock, Kelly & Kerr, Suzi & Cox, Tim & Rutherford, Kit, 2008. "Assessing design options for a Nutrient Trading System using an integrated model," 2008 Conference, August 28-29, 2008, Nelson, New Zealand 96443, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kamel Louhichi & Pascal Tillie & Aymeric Ricome & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2020.
"Modelling Farm-household Livelihoods in Developing Economies Insights from three country case studies using LSMS-ISA data [Modélisation des moyens de subsistance des ménages agricoles dans les écon,"
- Kamel Elouhichi & Pascal Tillie & Aymeric Ricome & Sergio Gomez-Y-Paloma, 2020. "Modelling Farm-household Livelihoods in Developing Economies: Insights from three country case studies using LSMS-ISA data," JRC Research Reports JRC118822, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bonnin, Dennis & Tabacco, Ernesto & Borreani, Giorgio, 2021. "Variability of greenhouse gas emissions and economic performances on 10 Piedmontese beef farms in North Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2016. "Unraveling the role of innovation platforms in supporting coevolution of innovation: Contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy-development program," IFPRI book chapters, in: Devaux, André & Torero, Maximo & Donovan, Jason & Horton, Douglas E. (ed.), Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 9, pages 269-302, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bailey, Alison & Perrier, Thomas, 2017. "What really drives dairy production systems: economic rationale or social and environmental responsibility?," 2017 Conference, October 19-20, Rotorua, New Zealand 269527, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Turner, James A. & Klerkx, Laurens & White, Toni & Nelson, Tracy & Everett-Hincks, Julie & Mackay, Alec & Botha, Neels, 2017. "Unpacking systemic innovation capacity as strategic ambidexterity: How projects dynamically configure capabilities for agricultural innovation," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 503-523.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2016. "A dynamic economic model of soil conservation and drought tolerance involving genetically modified crops," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 40-66, October.
- Lock, Kelly & Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi, 2006. "Sheep and Beef Production Costs Across New Zealand: Introducing the Spatial Dimension," 2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand 31952, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2015. "A Dynamic Economic Model of Soil Conservation Involving Genetically Modified Crop," Working Papers 2015-096, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kim, Jong-Sun, 2011. "Identifying the Process of Crucial Tactical Farm Management Decision-Making and Its Types," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Samsonstuen, Stine & Åby, Bente A. & Crosson, Paul & Beauchemin, Karen A. & Bonesmo, Helge & Aass, Laila, 2019. "Farm scale modelling of greenhouse gas emissions from semi-intensive suckler cow beef production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Manley, Bruce, 2018. "Forecasting the effect of carbon price and log price on the afforestation rate in New Zealand," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 112-120.
- Alemu, Aklilu W. & Amiro, Brian D. & Bittman, Shabtai & MacDonald, Douglas & Ominski, Kim H., 2017. "Greenhouse gas emission of Canadian cow-calf operations: A whole-farm assessment of 295 farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 73-83.
- Huang, Junlong & Tang, Zhuo & Liu, Dianfeng & He, Jianhua, 2020. "Ecological response to urban development in a changing socio-economic and climate context: Policy implications for balancing regional development and habitat conservation," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Ash, Andrew & Hunt, Leigh & McDonald, Cam & Scanlan, Joe & Bell, Lindsay & Cowley, Robyn & Watson, Ian & McIvor, John & MacLeod, Neil, 2015. "Boosting the productivity and profitability of northern Australian beef enterprises: Exploring innovation options using simulation modelling and systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 50-65.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar11:115404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.