Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 115717 How Important is Reputation for New Zealand Wine Makers?
by Bicknell, Kathryn & MacDonald, Ian
- 97169 The Carbon Challenge for Mixed Enterprise Farms
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 97168 Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes, Information and Willingness to Pay
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin
- 97167 Modeling the Regional Economic Impacts of the 2007/08 Drought: Results and Lessons
by Butcher, G.V & Ford, Stuart
- 97166 Integrated assessment of the environmental, economic and social impacts of land use change using a GIS format – the CLUES model
by Harris, Simon & Elliott, Sandy & McBride, Graham & Shankar, Ude & Quinn, John & Wheeler, David & Wedderburn, Liz & Hewitt, Allan & Gibb, Robert & Parfitt, Roger & Clothier, Brent & Green, Steve & Munguia, Oscar Montes de Oca & Dake, Chris K.G. & Rys, Gerald
- 97165 A review of Multi-Agent Simulation Models in Agriculture
by Kaye-Blake, William & Li, Frank Y. & Martin, A. McLeish & McDermott, Alan & Neil, Hayley & Rains, Scott
- 97163 Agricultural Environmental Indicators: Using OECD Agri-Environmental Indicators to Assess New Zealand Kiwifruit Orchards
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Kaye-Blake, William & Campbell, Rachel & Benge, J.
- 97162 Pride of the South: Risk Analysis for Marine Biosecurity in Fiordland
by Sinner, Jim & Roberts, Bethany & Piola, Richard
- 97161 Analysis of Environmental and Economic Efficiency: Application of the Overseer model and simulated data
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Marsh, Dan
- 97160 Comparative Performance of Organic, Conventional, and Integrated Producers in New Zealand
by Greer, Glen & Kaye-Blake, William & Hunt, Lesley
- 97159 Estimating and projecting flows of greenhouse gases for New Zealand agriculture and planted forests
by Austin, Darran & Rivas Palma, Rosa Maria
- 97157 Using Ethnographic Decision Tree Modelling to Explore Farmers’ Decision-making Processes: a Case Study
by Roth, Hein & Botha, Neels
- 97156 Efficient design for willingness to pay in choice experiments: evidence from the field
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H.
- 97155 Comparing Welfare Estimates from Fixed Status Quo Attributes vs People’s Perceived Attributes of Water Quality
by Marsh, Dan & Mkwara, Lena Asimenye
- 97136 Scenario Analysis of New Zealand’s Sheep Meat and Beef Sector Over The Next 10 To 15 Years
by Forsyth, Hamish & Knutson, Russell
- 97135 Factors influencing adoption of agroforestry among smallholder farmers in Zambia
by Kabwe, Gillian & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 97134 Using involvement to understand responses to biosecurity
by Bewsell, Denise & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 97133 The Existence Value of Peat Swamp Forest in Peninsular Malaysia
by Mohd Azmi, M.I. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Awang Noor, A.G.
- 97131 Measuring the Consistency of Phytosanitary Measures
by Bigsby, Hugh R.
- 97130 Developing an institutional model for the extension and adoption of environmental Best management Practices by pastoral farmers in New Zealand
by Journeaux, Phil
- 97129 Ranking New Zealand river values – a novel approach to managing the ‘chalk and cheese’ problem
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 97128 Valuing indigenous biodiversity in the freshwater environment
by Bell, Brian A. & Yap, Michael & Cudby, Charlotte
- 97127 Forest and Forest Land Valuation: How to Value Forest and Forest Land to Include Carbon Costs and Benefits
by Meade, Richard & Fiuza, Gabriel & Lu, Andrea & Boyle, Glenn & Evans, Lewis