A review of Multi-Agent Simulation Models in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:11:y:2000:i:06:n:s0129183100000936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Józef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion Evolution In Closed Community," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(06), pages 1157-1165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Luzhi & Dong, Xiaoming & Gong, Zhiqiang & Wang, Mingtao, 2017. "Investigation on performance of an integrated SOFC-GE-KC power generation system using gaseous fuel from biomass gasification," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 448-461.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Matthew Shearer & Juliana Salles Almeida & Carlos H. Gutiérrez Jr., 2009. "The Treatment of Agriculture in Regional Trade Agreements in the Americas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 26158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matthew Shearer & Juliana Salles Almeida & Carlos H. Gutiérrez Jr., 2009. "The Treatment of Agriculture in Regional Trade Agreements in the Americas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23538, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-agent simulation models; modelling; agent-based model; cellular automata; decision-making; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar09:97165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.