Competitive Targeted Marketing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Beom Jun & Jun, Tackseung & Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Choi, M.Y., 2006. "Network marketing on a small-world network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 493-504.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:11:y:2000:i:06:n:s0129183100000936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun, Tackseung & Kim, Jeong-Yoo, 2008. "A theory of consumer referral," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 662-678, May.
- F. Schweitzer & L. Behera, 2009. "Nonlinear voter models: the transition from invasion to coexistence," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 301-318, February.
- Hołyst, Janusz A. & Kacperski, Krzysztof & Schweitzer, Frank, 2000. "Phase transitions in social impact models of opinion formation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 285(1), pages 199-210.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron, 2005. "Sznajd model and its applications," HSC Research Reports HSC/05/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Józef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion Evolution In Closed Community," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(06), pages 1157-1165.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Andrea Galeotti, 2007. "A Theory of Strategic Diffusion," Working Papers 2007.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jo, Hang-Hyun & Ki Baek, Seung & Moon, Hie-Tae, 2006. "Immunization dynamics on a two-layer network model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(2), pages 534-542.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2012-04-17 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2012-04-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.