Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:11:y:2000:i:06:n:s0129183100000936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiktik Dewi Sartika, 2004. "Tracing Cultural Evolution Through Memetics," Computational Economics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Steven Payson, 1995. "Product Evolution: What It Is and How It Can Be Measured," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 247-262, Spring.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," DELTA Working Papers 97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron, 2005. "Sznajd model and its applications," HSC Research Reports HSC/05/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Józef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion Evolution In Closed Community," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., pages 1157-1165.
- Garcia-Torres, Abraham, 2009. "Consumer behaviour: evolution of preferences and the search for novelty," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary economics; memetics; demand; evolution; innovation; transformation of consumer behavior;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2010-08-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-INO-2010-08-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2010-08-06 (Marketing)
- NEP-UPT-2010-08-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .