Tracing Cultural Evolution Through Memetics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshuman; evolution; meme; interaction; communication; replication; self-organization; complexity; social system; socioculture; Darwin; Dawkins.;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-05-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0405007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .