Innovation as Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiktik Dewi Sartika, 2004. "Tracing Cultural Evolution Through Memetics," Computational Economics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Political Robustness In Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0405007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Political Robustness In Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers wpm2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsartifact; innovation; evolution; memetics; phylomemetic tree; cellular phone.;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-12-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2004-12-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-12-20 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-INO-2004-12-20 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0412009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.