Innovation as Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiktik Dewi Sartika, 2004. "Tracing Cultural Evolution Through Memetics," Computational Economics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Political Robustness In Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0405007, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Political Robustness In Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers wpm2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsartifact; innovation; evolution; memetics; phylomemetic tree; cellular phone.;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-12-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2004-12-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-12-20 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-INO-2004-12-20 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0412009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .