Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; semantic map; corpus; complex network; computational linguistics.;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-09-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2013-09-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.