Report NEP-SEA-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dulani Seneviratne & Yan M Sun, 2013. "Infrastructure and Income Distribution in ASEAN-5; What are the Links?," IMF Working Papers 13/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Nuttawut, Laksanapanyakul, 2013. "Impacts of common rules of origin on FTA utilization," IDE Discussion Papers 429, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Axel Löffler & Gunther Schnabl & Franziska Schobert, 2013. "Limits of Monetary Policy Autonomy and Exchange Rate Flexibility by East Asian Central Banks," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 48-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Analyzing Financial Integration in East Asia through Fractional Cointegration in Volatilities," AMSE Working Papers 1346, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Sep 2013.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi, 2013. "APEC 2020: Connectivity and Trade Performance: Concept and Its Evidence from APEC Economies," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201309, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Sohrab Rafiq, 2013. "The Growth and Stabilization Properties of Fiscal Policy in Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 13/149, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Japan; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/254, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Brunei Darussalam; Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Deep Financial Crises, Reforming the IMF and Building Regional Autonomy:Towards a New Hybrid Global Financial Architecture," MPRA Paper 49514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Romain A Duval & Damien Puy & Yiqun Wu & Longmei Zhang, 2013. "Growth Slowdowns and the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 13/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Novikov & Nino Kordzakhia, 2013. "On lower and upper bounds for Asian-type options: a unified approach," Papers 1309.2383, arXiv.org.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles: Historical Episodes of Exuberance and Collapse in the S&P 500," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1914, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2013. "Living with the Trilemma Constraint: Relative Trilemma Policy Divergence, Crises, and Output Losses for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 19448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DAO, Nguyen-Thang & DAVILA, Julio, 2013. "Can geography lock a society in stagnation?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rentschler, Jun E., 2013. "Oil price volatility, economic growth and the hedging role of renewable energy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6603, The World Bank.