On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lei:ingber:14bi is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber, 2015. "Biological Impact on Military Intelligence: Application or Metaphor?," Lester Ingber Papers 15bi, Lester Ingber.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Maulana, Ardian & M. Dahlan, Rolan, 2015. "A Portrait of Diversity In Indonesian Traditional Cuisine," MPRA Paper 68385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:lei:ingber:15sm is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, Frances & Cave, Jonathan & Boardman, Felicity & Ren, Justin & Pawlikowska, Teresa & Ball, Robin & Clarke, Aileen & Cohen, Alan, 2012. "Social networks – The future for health care delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2233-2241.
More about this item
Keywordsmeme; memetics; memeplex; cultural evolution; cultural unit; complex system.;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0405001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.