Report NEP-HPE-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hokky Situngkir & Rendra Suroso, 2004. "GUTS IN THE EDGE OF WEALTH: An inquiry to human creativeness," Computational Economics 0405005, EconWPA.
- Tiktik Dewi Sartika, 2004. "Tracing Cultural Evolution Through Memetics," Computational Economics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Recent Trends in Border Economics," Urban/Regional 0405001, EconWPA.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Derek Chen & Michael Grimm, 2004. "Linking Representative Household Models with Household Surveys for Poverty Analysis A Comparison of Alternative Methodologies," Development and Comp Systems 0405006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rendra Suroso, 2004. "Economic Agency Through Modularity Theory," Computational Economics 0405006, EconWPA.