GUTS IN THE EDGE OF WEALTH: An inquiry to human creativeness
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscreativeness; wealth; random graph; self-discrepancy theory; evolutionary psychology; reentrant neurology;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-05-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0405005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .