Report NEP-INO-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2013. "Patents and Cumulative Innovation:Causal Evidence from the Courts," IIR Working Paper 13-16, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki & Florian Seliger, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm’s Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "A Schumpeterian Analysis of Monetary Policy, Innovation and North-South Technology Transfer," Economics Working Paper Series 1319, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Tensay, Teferi Mequaninte & Müller, Ulrike, 2013. "Coffee Innovation Systems in Ethiopia and Rwanda," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156149, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Lee, Neil & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Creativity, cities and innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2013. "Financial Innovation, Collateral and Investment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000750, David K. Levine.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2013. "Optimal Patent Life in a Variety-Expansion Growth Model," MPRA Paper 49790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Boskova, Iveta, 2013. "Innovations and Knowledge Transfer for the Food Supply Chain Sustainability: Challenges in the Czech Dairy Industry," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156130, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," NBER Working Papers 19294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Les Oxley & Shangqin Hong & Philip McCann, 2013. "Beyond ‘the Beamer, the boat and the bach’? A Content Analysis-Based Case Study of New Zealand Innovative Firms," Working Papers in Economics 13/12, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.