Innovations and Knowledge Transfer for the Food Supply Chain Sustainability: Challenges in the Czech Dairy Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwich, Frank & Gottret, Maria Veronica & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Tola, Jaime, 2007. "Building public–private partnerships for agricultural innovation in Latin America: Lessons from capacity strengthening," IFPRI discussion papers 699, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Simona O. Negro & Veronique Vasseur & Wilfried van Sark & Marko Hekkert, 2009. "Understanding innovation system build up: The rise and fall of the Dutch PV Innovation System," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Kempen, Markus & Witzke, Peter & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjörn & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Frank Hartwich & Carlos Negro, 2010. "The role of collaborative partnerships in industry innovation: lessons from New Zealand's dairy sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 425-449.
More about this item
KeywordsSectoral system of innovation; absorption capacity; dairy processing industry; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi13:156130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.