The role of collaborative partnerships in industry innovation: lessons from New Zealand's dairy sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Humphrey, John. & Chen, Martha., 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains," ILO Working Papers 993698523402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hartwich, Frank & Gottret, Maria Veronica & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Tola, Jaime, 2007. "Building public–private partnerships for agricultural innovation in Latin America: Lessons from capacity strengthening," IFPRI discussion papers 699, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:369852 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spackman, Michael, 2002. "Public-private partnerships: lessons from the British approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Gibbon, Peter, 2001. "Upgrading Primary Production: A Global Commodity Chain Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 345-363, February.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2010. "Complexity, Networks and Knowledge Flows," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Gianella & William Tompson, 2007. "Stimulating Innovation in Russia: The Role of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 539, OECD Publishing.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aae:journl:v:12:y:2016:i:4:p:69-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ratinger, Tomas & Bošková, Iveta, 2013. "Innovations and Knowledge Transfer for the Food Supply Chain Sustainability: Challenges in the Czech Dairy Industry," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156130, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Bošková, Iveta & Ratinger, Tomáš, 2014. "Structure, Innovations and Performance of the Czech Dairy Value Chain," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Nettle, Ruth, 2013. "Achievements and challenges of innovation co-production support initiatives in the Australian and Dutch dairy sectors: A comparative study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 74-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:26:y:2010:i:3:p:425-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.