Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Lips & Peter Rieder, 2005. "Abolition of Raw Milk Quota in the European Union: A CGE Analysis at the Member Country Level," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 1-17.
- Jansson, Torbjorn & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Regional crop supply behaviour in the EU," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44009, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lips, Markus & Rieder, Peter, 2002. "Endogenous adjusted Output Quotas - The Abolishment of the Raw Milk Quota in the European Union," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24817, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christine Wieck & Thomas Heckelei, 2007. "Determinants, differentiation, and development of short-term marginal costs in dairy production: an empirical analysis for selected regions of the EU," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 203-220, March.
- Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Bartova, Lubica, 2008. "EU Dairy Quota Reform – AGMEMOD Scenario Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43655, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2008. "Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 461-491, December.
- Witzke, Heinz Peter & Tonini, Axel, 2009. "Milk quota expiry impacts and sensitivity analyses using the CAPSIM model," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(5/6).
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 206-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0085-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Owen, P. Dorian & Winchester, Niven, 2014.
"The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1008-1021.
- P. Dorian Owen & Niven Winchester, 2011. "The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade," Working Papers 1117, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Bošková, Iveta, 2013. "Innovations and Knowledge Transfer for the Food Supply Chain Sustainability: Challenges in the Czech Dairy Industry," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156130, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Erwin Schmid & Manuela Larcher & Martin Schönhart & Caroline Stiglbauer, 2011. "Ende der Milchquote – Perspektiven und Ziele österreichischer Molkereien und MilchproduzentInnen," Working Papers 522011, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 35-56.
- Espinosa, Maria & Gocht, Alexander & Heckelei, Thomas & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2016. "Incorporating farm structural change in models assessing the Common Agricultural Policy: An application in the CAPRI farm type model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1040-1059.
- Mihailescu, E. & Ryan, W. & Murphy, P.N.C. & Casey, I.A. & Humphreys, J., 2015. "Economic impacts of nitrogen and phosphorus use efficiency on nineteen intensive grass-based dairy farms in the South of Ireland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 121-132.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:651-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flaig, Dorothee & Rubin, Ofir & Siddig, Khalid, 2013. "Imperfect competition, border protection and consumer boycott: The future of the dairy industry in Israel," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 838-851.
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert RÃ¶der & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2016. "Economic and environmental impacts of CAP greening: CAPRI simulation results," JRC Working Papers JRC102519, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zdenek, Radek & Lososova, Jana, 2014. "Factors Influencing The Labour Productivity In Dairy Sector In Eu," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
- Finger, Robert & Listorti, Giulia & Tonini, Axel, 2015. "The cheese processing aid in Switzerland: ex-post and ex-ante evaluations," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211633, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Höhler, Julia & Hildenbrand, Andreas, 2016. "Der Milchpreis In Der Deutschen Presse: Nur „Milchkrisen“ In Der Berichterstattung?," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244869, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2013. "The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-38.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012.
"The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: Deterrent or barrier?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 691-704.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: deterrent or barrier?," MPRA Paper 36431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk quota reform Quota rent Regionalised impact analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.