Factors Influencing The Labour Productivity In Dairy Sector In Eu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kempen, Markus & Witzke, Peter & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjörn & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2008. "Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 461-491, December.
- Witzke, Heinz Peter & Tonini, Axel, 2009. "Milk quota expiry impacts and sensitivity analyses using the CAPSIM model," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(05-06), pages 1-10, July.
- Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M., 2009. "Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2278-2284, June.
- Thomas L. Cox & Jonathan R. Coleman & Jean-Paul Chavas & Yong Zhu, 1999. "An Economic Analysis of the Effects on the World Dairy Sector of Extending Uruguay Round Agreement to 2005," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 169-183, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:roaaec:196633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuagsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.