Milk quota expiry impacts and sensitivity analyses using the CAPSIM model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lishman, J.-L. & Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 2003. "An analysis of factors contributing to the use of an income equalisation deposit scheme by commercial farmers in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 42(4), December.
- Buffier, B.D. & Metternick-Jones, M.A., 1995. "Income Equalisation Deposits: Enhancing Farm Viability," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
- Monke, James D., 1997. "Do Farmers Need Tax-Deferred Savings Accounts to Help Manage Income Risk?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33737, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kevin Z. Chen & Karl D. Meilke, 1996. "A Reevaluation of Canada's Safety Net Programs for Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(4), pages 361-368, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Dismukes, Robert & Durst, Ron L., 2006. "Whole-Farm Approaches to a Safety Net," Economic Information Bulletin 33893, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steffen, Nina & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "Effizienzsteigerung in der Wertschöpfungskette Milch? Potentiale in der Zusammenarbeit zwischen Milcherzeugern und Molkereien aus Landwirtssicht," DARE Discussion Papers 1212, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Finger, Robert & Listorti, Giulia & Tonini, Axel, 2015. "The cheese processing aid in Switzerland: ex-post and ex-ante evaluations," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211633, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kempen, Markus & Witzke, Peter & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjörn & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Zdenek, Radek & Lososova, Jana, 2014. "Factors Influencing The Labour Productivity In Dairy Sector In Eu," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
More about this item
Keywords'Health Check'; milk quotas; quota rent; price transmission; export subsidies; 'Gesundheitscheck'; Milchquoten; Quotenrente; Preistransmission; Exportsubventionen; Agricultural and Food Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.