EU-wide farm type supply models in CAPRI--How to consistently disaggregate sector models into farm type models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louhichi, Kamel & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco Fonseca, Maria, 2009. "A generic template for FSSIM," Reports 57463, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2008. "Automated model linkages: the example of CAPRI," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8).
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Jansson, Torbjorn, 2008. "A Bayesian Alternative To Generalized Cross Entropy Solutions For Underdetermined Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 56973, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Offermann, Frank & Kleinhanss, Werner & Huettel, Silke & Kuepker, Bernd, 2005. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform Impacts on German Agriculture Using the Farm Group Model FARMIS," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baranger, Edouard & Clodic, Melissa & Galko, Elodie & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Zakharov, Paul, 2008. "Improvement of the AROPAj model covering a large range of agricultural activities at wide (UE) and high resolution (mapping of farm types) scales," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6664, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexander Gocht, 2010. "Update of a Quantitative Tool for Farm Systems Level Analysis of Agricultural Policies (EU-FARMS)," JRC Working Papers JRC53518, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Peerlings, Jack, 1996. "Modelling the New EU Cereals and Oilseeds Regime in the Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 161-178.
- S De Cara & P-A Jayet, 2000. "Emissions of greenhouse gases from agriculture: the heterogeneity of abatement costs in France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-303, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:146-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.