EU-wide spatial down-scaling of results of regional economic models to analyze environmental impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Jansson, Torbjorn, 2008. "A Bayesian Alternative To Generalized Cross Entropy Solutions For Underdetermined Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 56973, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial dis-aggregation; agri-environmental indicators; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-25 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .