Recovery of Incomplete Data of Statistical Livestock Number Applying an Entropy Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2002.
"Information-based estimators for the non-stationary transition probability matrix: an application to the Danish pork industry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 275-290, March.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2001. "Information Based Estimators for the Non-Stationary Transition Probability Matrix: An Application to the Danish Pork Industry," Unit of Economics Working papers 24198, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Wu, Wenbin, 2014.
"Generating global crop distribution maps: From census to grid,"
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 53-60.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2006. "Generating global crop distribution maps: from census to grid," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21299, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2006. "Generating Global Crop Distribution Maps: From Census to Grid," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25737, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2004. "Generating Plausible Crop Distribution Maps For Sub-Sahara Africa Using Spatial Allocation Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley, 2004. "Assessing the spatial distribution of crop production using a generalized cross-entropy approach:," EPTD discussion papers 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Howitt & Arnaud Reynaud, 2003. "Spatial disaggregation of agricultural production data using maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 359-387, September.
- Tonini, Axel & Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2007. "Modelling the Dairy Farm Size Distribution in Poland Using an Instrumental Variable Generalized Cross Entropy Markov Approach," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7784, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.