Report and Code to Simulate Structural Change
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Working paper: Literature Review of Approaches to Estimate Structural Change," Reports 9304, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- C. S. Kim & G. Schluter & G. Schaible & A. Mishra & C. Hallahan, 2005. "A Decomposed Negative Binomial Model of Structural Change: A Theoretical and Empirical Application to U.S. Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(2-3), pages 161-176, 06.
- James Oehmke & David Schimmelpfennig, 2004. "Quantifying Structural Change in U.S. Agriculture: The Case of Research and Productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 297-315, May.
- Bremmer, Johan & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Olson, Kent D. & Baltussen, Willy H.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2002. "Analysis of Farm Development in Dutch Agriculture and Horticulture," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7025, International Farm Management Association.
- Amos Golan & Stephen Vogel, 2000. "Estimation of Non-Stationary Social Accounting Matrix Coefficients with Supply-Side Information," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 447-471.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2001.
"Information Based Estimators for the Non-Stationary Transition Probability Matrix: An Application to the Danish Pork Industry,"
Unit of Economics Working papers
24198, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2002. "Information-based estimators for the non-stationary transition probability matrix: an application to the Danish pork industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 275-290, March.
- Andersen, Erling & Verhoog, A. David & Elbersen, Berien S. & Godeschalk, Frans E. & Koole, Boudewijn, 2006. "A multidimensional farming system typology," Reports 9291, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:seamre:57468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.