Impact of the EU Milk Quota on Structural Change in the Dairy Sectors of Germany and The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2006.
"Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 357-373, October.
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2006. "Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Timothy J. Richards & Scott R. Jeffrey, 1997. "The Effect of Supply Management on Herd Size in Alberta Dairy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 555-565.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Bollman, Ray D., 1999.
"Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), August.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Bollman, Ray, 1999. "Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 69-79, August.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1977. "Estimation of Time-Varying Markov Processes with Aggregate Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 183-198, January.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & Ola Flaten & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Impacts of Norwegian Milk Quotas on Output Growth: A Modified Distance Function Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 350-369, June.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Estimating the Size Distribution of Firms Using Government Summary Statistics,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 69-80, March.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Estimating the size distribution of firms using government summary statistics," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt14b416tk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2002.
"Information-based estimators for the non-stationary transition probability matrix: an application to the Danish pork industry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 275-290, March.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2001. "Information Based Estimators for the Non-Stationary Transition Probability Matrix: An Application to the Danish Pork Industry," Unit of Economics Working papers 24198, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- David Colman & Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Jeremy Franks, 2002.
"Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 645-663.
- D Colman & M Burton & D Rigby & J Franks, 2001. "Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0117, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Working paper: Literature Review of Approaches to Estimate Structural Change," Reports 9304, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Gourieroux,Christian, 2000. "Econometrics of Qualitative Dependent Variables," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331494, March.
- Axel Tonini & Roel Jongeneel, 2009. "The distribution of dairy farm size in Poland: a markov approach based on information theory," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 55-69.
- Gourieroux,Christian, 2000. "Econometrics of Qualitative Dependent Variables," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521589857, March.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Tonini, Axel, 2008. "Dairy Quota and Farm Structural Change: A Case Study on the Netherlands," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casasnovas, Valero L. & Aldanondo, Ana Maria, 2011. "Influence of Animal Feeding on Milk Supply in Navarre," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114316, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov Chain; Milk Quota Scheme; Structural Change; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; O11; C11;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:50943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.