Estimation of Non-Stationary Social Accounting Matrix Coefficients with Supply-Side Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mun-Heng Toh, 1998. "The RAS Approach in Updating Input-Output Matrices: An Instrumental Variable Interpretation and Analysis of Structural Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 63-78.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Ali Reza Jalili, 2000. "Comparison of Two Methods of Identifying Input-Output Coefficients for Exogenous Estimation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 113-129.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Longworth, Natasha & Huettel, Silke, 2005. "Dairy Farm Size Distribution in East and West: Evolution and Sensitivity to Structural and Policy Variables: Case-Studies of the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Hungary," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24772, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2002.
"Information-based estimators for the non-stationary transition probability matrix: an application to the Danish pork industry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 275-290, March.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2001. "Information Based Estimators for the Non-Stationary Transition Probability Matrix: An Application to the Danish Pork Industry," Unit of Economics Working papers 24198, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Finn Tarp & David Roland-Holst & John Rand, 2002.
"Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-184, June.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2002. "Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix," MPRA Paper 29395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Ferrari & G. Garau & P. Lecca, 2009. "Constructing a Social Accounting Matrix for Sardinia," Working Paper CRENoS 200902, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Huettel, Silke & Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2008. "Structural Change in the Dairy Sectors of Germany and The Netherlands - A Markov Chain Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heath Henderson, 2014. "Structural transformation and smallholder agriculture: an information-theoretic analysis of the Nicaraguan case," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 443-458, July.
- Wobst, Peter & Arndt, Channing, 2004. "HIV/AIDS and Labor Force Upgrading in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1831-1847, November.
- Светлов Н.М., 2016. "Эконометрический Анализ Развития Сухопутных Транспортных Сетей," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 52(2), pages 60-74, апрель.
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas & Adenauer, Marcel, 2007. "Report and Code to Simulate Structural Change," Reports 57468, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Jan A van der Linden & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2000. "The determinants of structural change in the European Union: a new application of RAS," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(12), pages 2205-2229, December.
- Alexander Gocht & Norbert Röder & Sebastian Neuenfeldt & Hugo Storm & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "Modelling farm structural change: A feasibility study for ex-post modelling utilizing FADN and FSS data in Germany and developing an ex-ante forecast module for the CAPRI farm type layer baseline," JRC Working Papers JRC75524, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Arndt, Channing & Wobst, Peter, 2002. "HIV/AIDS and labor markets in Tanzania," TMD discussion papers 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "A Bayesian Approach to Matrix Balancing: Transformation of Industry-Level Data under NACE Revision," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 219-239, December.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2002. "An Analysis of the Impact of Alternative EU Dairy Policies on the Size Distribution of Dutch Dairy Farms: an Information Based Approach to the Non-Stationary Markov Chain Model," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24892, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wobst, Peter & Arndt, Channing, 2003. "HIV/AIDS and Primary School Performance in Tanzania," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25870, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation; Maximum Entropy; Maximum Likelihood; Social Accounting Matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:447-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.