Social accounting matrices for Mozambique, 1994 and 1995:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Anonymous, 1992. "The Determinants of Household Income and Consumption in Rural Nampula Province: Implications for Food Security and Agricultural Policy Reform," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55994, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2002. "CGE Modelling and Trade Policy: Reassessing The Agricultural Bias," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 383-405.
- Tarp Jensen, Henning & Tarp, Finn, 2000. "A Standard Bank-Fund Projection Framework with CGE Features," MPRA Paper 62599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Arndt & H.T. Jensen & S. Robinson & F. Tarp, 2000.
"Marketing Margins and Agricultural Technology in Mozambique,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 121-137, October.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Marketing margins and agricultural technology in Mozambique:," TMD discussion papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tarp Jensen, Henning & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "On the Choice of Appropriate Development Strategy: Insights from CGE Modelling of the Mozambican Economy," WIDER Working Paper Series 146, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development: The Mozambican Case," Discussion Papers 06-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective," Research reports 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pauw, Kalie, 2005. "Forming Representative Household and Factor Groups for a South African SAM," Technical Paper Series 15620, PROVIDE Project.
More about this item
KeywordsMozambique.; Social accounting Mathematical models.; Production (Economic theory).;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .