An Information Theoretic Approach to Ecological Estimation and Inference
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Bera, Anil K. & Bilias, Yannis, 2002. "The MM, ME, ML, EL, EF and GMM approaches to estimation: a synthesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 51-86, March.
- Jonathan Wakefield & Ruth Salway, 2001. "A statistical framework for ecological and aggregate studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 119-137.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ron Johnston, 2005. "On journals," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(1), pages 2-8, January.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-49, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt7h03r00q. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.