A statistical framework for ecological and aggregate studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Tseng, Fu Min, 2011. "Socio-economic determinants of mortality in Taiwan: Combining individual and aggregate data," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 23-36, January.
- repec:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-016-9150-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan G. Staniswalis, 2008. "Incorporating Marginal Covariate Information in a Nonparametric Regression Model for a Sample of R×C Tables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1054-1061, December.
- Jon Wakefield, 2003. "Sensitivity Analyses for Ecological Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 9-17, March.
- Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas J. & Cho, Wendy K. T., 2003. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Ecological Estimation and Inference," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7h03r00q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jon Wakefield, 2004. "Ecological inference for 2 × 2 tables (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 385-445.
- Francesca Dominici & Lianne Sheppard & Merlise Clyde, 2003. "Health Effects of Air Pollution: A Statistical Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 243-276, August.
- Yi Liu & Gavin Shaddick & James V. Zidek, 0. "Incorporating High-Dimensional Exposure Modelling into Studies of Air Pollution and Health," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:164:y:2001:i:1:p:119-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.