A Comparative Study of Algorithms for Matrix Balancing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burfisher, Mary & Thierfelder, Karen & Hanson, Kenneth, 1992. "Data Base for a Computable General Equilibrium Model of the Agricultural Sectors of the United States and Mexico and Their Interactions," Staff Reports 278680, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018.
"Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt,"
Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(08), pages 1-36, December.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018. "Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(08), pages 1-36, December.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Tumminello, Michele & Zenios, Stavros A., 2016. "Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt," Working Papers 16-05, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018. "Pricing sovereign contingent convertible debt," Papers 1804.01475, arXiv.org.
- Peter Stephensen, 2012.
"SBAM: An Algorithm for Pair Matching,"
DREAM Working Paper Series
201201, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Stephensen, Peter & Markeprand, Tobias, 2013. "SBAM: An algorithm for pair matching," MPRA Paper 59580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Stephensen & Tobias Markeprand, 2013. "SBAM: An Algorithm for Pair Matching," DREAM Working Paper Series 201303, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Steven Diamond & Stephen Boyd, 2017. "Stochastic Matrix-Free Equilibration," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 172(2), pages 436-454, February.
- Coleman, Charles, 2016. "A SAS® Macro for the Generalized RAS Algorithm," MPRA Paper 77651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2017.
- Fahimeh Biglari & Farideh Mahmoodpur, 2016. "Scaling Damped Limited-Memory Updates for Unconstrained Optimization," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 170(1), pages 177-188, July.
- Jose Fique, 2017. "Retrieving Implied Financial Networks from Bank Balance-Sheet and Market Data," Staff Working Papers 17-30, Bank of Canada.
- Firano, Zakaria & Filali adib, Fatine, 2019. "Intersectorial contagion risk in Morocco," MPRA Paper 95343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrizio Lecca & Javier Barbero Jimenez & Martin Aaroe Christensen & Andrea Conte & Francesco Di Comite & Jorge Diaz-Lanchas & Olga Diukanova & Giovanni Mandras & Damiaan Persyn & Stylianos Sakkas, 2018. "RHOMOLO V3:A Spatial Modelling Framework," JRC Working Papers JRC111861, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dale T. Manning & J. Edward Taylor & James E. Wilen, 2018. "General Equilibrium Tragedy of the Commons," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 75-101, January.
- Jeffrey C. Peters & Thomas W. Hertel, 2016. "Matrix balancing with unknown total costs: preserving economic relationships in the electric power sector," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Sohani Liyanage & Hussein Dia & Rusul Abduljabbar & Saeed Asadi Bagloee, 2019. "Flexible Mobility On-Demand: An Environmental Scan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-39, February.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; input-output analysis: estimating social accounting matrices; networks/graphs; applications: network models in economics; statistics and urban planning; programming; nonlinear algorithms/applications; scaling and nonlinear optimization for matrix balancing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:38:y:1990:i:3:p:439-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.