Modelling the Dairy Farm Size Distribution in Poland Using an Instrumental Variable Generalized Cross Entropy Markov Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Meyers, 1996. "Use of the Producer Subsidy Equivalent Measure in Transition Economies: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 805-807.
- Csaki, Csaba & Meyers, William H. & Kazlauskiene, Natalija, 1998.
"Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995 - 1997,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1195, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Csaki, Csaba & Meyers, William H. & Kazlauskiene, Natalija, 1998. "Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995-1997," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piet, Laurent, 2008. "The evolution of farm size distribution: revisiting the Markov chain model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44269, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xavier, Antonio & Martins, Maria de Belem Costa Freitas & Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa, 2011. "Recovery of Incomplete Data of Statistical Livestock Number Applying an Entropy Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy; farm size; Poland; Markov chain; generalised cross entropy.; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa104:7784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .